Citizens for Youth in Ventura County Endowed Scholarship Fund

Students must be a graduate of Ventura County High School. Minimum High School or Community College GPA 2.0. Must complete financial aid application and preference given for those with demonstrated financial need. Voluntary community service or school service will be considered.
Must be an Undergraduate, Graduate or Credential student.
Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units (9 units for Nursing students and 8 for Graduate students) each semester.
Must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident or an eligible AB540 student.
Must have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA) on file for the upcoming academic year.
All students must complete the scholarship application by the deadline.

Supplemental Questions
  1. Did you graduate from a Ventura County High School?