The Osher Scholarship Endowment for California community College Transfer Students

Student must be a transferring or have transferred from California Community College with at least 60 semester or 90 quarter units and are entering or entered CSU Channel Islands at the Junior or Senior level; scholarship recipients may be enrolled either full- or part-time (6+ units); scholarship funds must be applied exclusively to tuition and mandatory fees; not intended for students who already possess a baccalaureate degree, graduate students, students exclusively enrolled in online courses or international students who are visiting the U.S. with intentions of leaving the country after graduation.
Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher (any major).
Open to Undergraduate students only.
Must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident or an eligible AB540 student.
Must have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA) on file for the upcoming academic year.
All students must complete the scholarship application by the deadline.

Disclaimer: Students who are eligible for the Cal Grant A or B or the State University Grant may not be eligible to receive the Osher Scholarship.

Supplemental Questions
  1. Are you transferring or did you transfer from a California Community College?
  2. Please enter the name of the California Community College you will or have transferred from.