Simmrin Law Group: Entrepreneurial Scholarship
Simmrin Law Group was built on a spirit of recognizing opportunity, creating value, and lifting up those around us—principles that we believe all entrepreneurs share. This scholarship is our way of fostering the values that drive all of us here at Simmrin, and helping pass those values to future leaders. It is a $1,500 scholarship which will support one high-achieving, entrepreneurially-minded college student.
- You are passionate about pursuing your entrepreneurial dream
- You are currently enrolled in, or have been accepted by, an accredited university/college in the United States. *We encourage both undergraduate and graduate students to apply.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Fill out application online.
- You are able to provide an unofficial copy of your transcript, a completed application, and your essay, no later than the deadline, using the online form to your right.
How To Apply:
Visit site for application rules and requirements.
The suggested External Scholarship Opportunities on this site are provided for informational purpose only. Inclusion in the listing does not constitute an endorsement by CSU Channel Islands. CSU Channel Islands cannot guarantee the accuracy or the timelines of information found at any of the links in the listing. It is critical that you verify the scholarship information, particularly where deadlines are concerned.