Softinventive offers college students a merit-based scholarship award. Our annual scholarship program is available to high-school seniors, graduates and college students who are residents of the United States and are currently enrolled at a recognized college or university for a computer engineering or computer science program.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school.
- Must be a first-year student in a computer engineering or computer science program at a US-based college or university.
- Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1250 or ACT score of 28.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Must exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for computer science and technology.
How To Apply:
Visit site for application rules and requirements.
The suggested External Scholarship Opportunities on this site are provided for informational purpose only. Inclusion in the listing does not constitute an endorsement by CSU Channel Islands. CSU Channel Islands cannot guarantee the accuracy or the timelines of information found at any of the links in the listing. It is critical that you verify the scholarship information, particularly where deadlines are concerned.