Impact on the Community Scholarship
New York attorneys at Silberstein, Awad & Miklos, P.C. strive to bring the highest quality of service and ethics to every case. Following this mission, we are pleased to announce our Impact on the Community Scholarship. We would like to recognize someone who has devoted their time to improving someone else’s life in their community by awarding them a $1,000 scholarship.
- Anyone enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States.
- High school seniors who are graduating before the deadline and have been accepted to or enrolled in a graduate program are also eligible.
- Eligible candidates must also be able to demonstrate their strong commitment to helping others and be able to describe personal examples.
- A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
- A resume with updated contact information.
- A 750-1000 word essay discussing the impact you’ve made on someone or something in your community.
How To Apply
Visit site for application rules and requirements.
The suggested External Scholarship Opportunities on this site are provided for informational purpose only. Inclusion in the listing does not constitute an endorsement by CSU Channel Islands. CSU Channel Islands cannot guarantee the accuracy or the timelines of information found at any of the links in the listing. It is critical that you verify the scholarship information, particularly where deadlines are concerned.