The Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Foundation Nursing Scholarship Fund for Continuing Students
• Be enrolled, in satisfactory standing, in the CSU Channel Islands (CSUCI) Nursing Program at Cottage Health, and continuing the program in January 2020.
• Have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
• Have intent to remain enrolled in the program in the 2020-2021 academic year. The scholarship will be forfeited if the student withdraws from the program.
• Apply for the Cottage Healthcare Education Loan Program. Applying for this loan is a prerequisite for applying for this scholarship. If you already have a loan, you have met the requirement.
• Scholarship is designated for tuition and fees only.
• Must be a US Citizen, California or an eligible AB540 student.
• Must have a FAFSA or Dream Act Application on file for the award year.
• All students must complete the scholarship application with two letters of recommendation uploaded by the deadline.
For assistance with the Cottage Healthcare Education Loan Program, contact Denise Guerrero, Cottage Recruiter, at 805.879.8745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.